Happy St. Patrick's Day!
It's definitely feeling like a lucky day around here!
We're so excited to share with you the newest member of the Fosterie family... larger than life, beautiful and bright, luxury for your 'lobes....*drum-roll please*... TASSEL EARRINGS!
I won't keep you here long so you can jump to the site and snatch a pair for yourself (also because that cool GIF will make you dizzy if you watch for too long ;) but before we go a few good things to note:
- These pretties are a Fosterie exclusive, co-designed with and hand-crafted by two sweet sisters, Laura and Ana, in Medellin, Colombia. I shared inspiration, trend information, and chose color stories, while the girls went to work on the final designs.
- The sisters specialize in graphic and intricate metal work and together, we combined styles to create a totally unique look that represents Fosterie perfectly - a fusion of traditional methods and modern designs that's bold, contemporary, and always chic.
- They're produced in small batches. Every silk thread tassel is cut and sewn by a real human. Each metal element is dipped by hand.
- They're fresh and fun! Guaranteed to make a BIG statement and add a punch of pizzazz.
- Best of all, they're ethically elegant, supporting a sustainable mission and helping small makers thrive.
Keep scrollin' for a quick preview!
While these aren't one-of-a-kind like many of our items, they are in small supply. Don't miss out!
P.S. I would loooove to hear your thoughts on our new earrings. These are truly one of my favorite items to date. I know... I say that about all of them. But I really mean it, always. We're striving to keep growing and getting better, for our artisans, charities, and YOU. So lay it on me! Love the colors? Wish you saw a certain shade? Yay or Nay?? Hit me up below and let me know!